The American Capitol Group was formed by several Washington, DC veterans who have worked closely together on important national and regional issues for more than a decade. All members of the Group have experience as senior staff members of key committees or leadership offices, and as senior counselors to companies and national organizations.
The firm represents a variety of clients, including large agriculture, energy, and pharmaceutical companies, as well as national and regional business associations, and state and local governments. Our areas of expertise include agriculture, communications, energy, financial services, health care, homeland security, and local government issues. Our services include:
- Monitor legislation and federal regulations.
- Lobby Congress and the Executive Branch.
- Guide initiatives through authorization and appropriations processes.
- Draft testimony before congressional committees.
- Build industry and grassroots coalitions.
We manage all aspects of federal and state campaigns to shape the public policy process. Our team has developed an excellent reputation for hard work, integrity, and effectiveness.